New Year’s Eve is right around the corner. If you are planning on throwing a New Years Eve party here your must do list:
- Decide on a theme. Some popular New Year’s Eve Themes are:
- Black and white ball
- The roaring 20’s
- Casino Royale
- Masquerade Ball
- Glitter Party
- Make your guest list so you know what size of venue to secure.
- Decide on a venue to rent. Go explore all of the banquet halls and venues in your area.
- Send your party invitations three weeks in advance. The earlier you send the invites the sooner your guests can RSVP. This will help you plan your event successfully. Don’t forget to include dress code or costume requirements.
- Decide on themed decorations that will make your party unique. There are so many DIY options when it comes to planning a themed NYE party. Check out Pinterest and do some Google searches.
- Plan out the games and activities for your guest to enjoy. Make sure to include a New Years Eve Resolution wall so everyone can write what they plan to accomplish in 2018.
Remember a goal is only a wish until it’s written down.
Don’t forget about planning a midnight brunch. New Year’s Eve and Christmas Eve are the two holidays that people host a midnight brunch. Invite all your family and friends to enjoy your delicious food, mimosas, and champagne. Your NYE party will be affordable, fun, and successful if you plan ahead. There are plenty of venues and banquet halls in California that can provide you with a beautiful location to celebrate your event. Don’t be afraid to go over the top this is the one holiday that people expect the extraordinary. Happy New Year!